This program is designed for beginners taking their first step into the hairdressing industry. An NVQ is made up of mandatory and optional units which you select with your assessor to build your perfect qualification. You will work in salon four days a week and be trained one day per week in one of our academies by our team of highly skilled assessors.
What you will learn? –
- Consultation and communication skills.
- Styling & Dressing.
- The perfect Blow Dry.
- Understanding the principles and application of colour.
- Fundamental cutting techniques.
- Developing confidence in hairdressing
Experience level – Beginners
Duration – Part time – 24 Weeks (Mon/Tue 9-5)
**Please Note** Our academies are closed all UK Bank Holiday Mondays, we are also close for the Christmas and New Year. Any training days that occur over these periods are added to the end of the course.
Method of Study
- Intensive hands on practical training led by our expert Terence Paul trainers, set in our highly professional realistic hairdressing salon environment.
- Self study with Terence Paul training manual and workbooks. (all materials provided)
- No entry requirements
- You will provide all your own models
- You are required to purchase a hairdressing kit on commencement of program. (*kit list provided)
Course Cost – £3850 (*payment options available)
Dates – Monthly enrolments, (*click apply now to commence enrolment.)
New dates for 2018
- 08th January – 05th June
- 05th February – 23rd July
- 05th March – 20th August
- 09th April – 24th September
- 07th May – 22nd October
- 04th June – 19th November
- 02nd July – 17th December
- 06th August – 21st January
- 03rd September – 18th February
- 08th October – 25th March
- 05th November – 24th April
Now taking bookings for January 2018, limited places recommend early booking
Location – Manchester City Centre