This program is designed for beginners taking their first step into the hairdressing industry. An NVQ is made up of mandatory and optional units which you select with your assessor to build your perfect qualification. You will work in salon four days a week and be trained one day per week in one of our academies by our team of highly skilled assessors.
What you will learn? –
- Consultation and communication skills.
- Styling & Dressing.
- The perfect Blow Dry.
- Understanding the principles and application of colour.
- Fundamental cutting techniques.
- Developing confidence in hairdressing
Experience level –Beginners
Duration – 12- 15 months (dependant on experience)
Requirements – you will provide your own models and are required to purchase a hairdressing kit on commencement of program. Aged between 16-23.
Cost – Apprenticeship funding (subject to eligibility)
– Self funded £3850 ( payment options available)
Dates– Available monthly throughout 2017
Location – Stockport & Manchester